We advise more than 35 General Partners (GPs) and Limited Partners (LPs) in implementing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) at various stages of the investment life cycle.
- Fundraising: assisting GP’s prepare for roadshows and fund raising by training them in LP requirements or designing ESG Management Systems
- Pre-acquisition: ESG Screening criteria and Due Diligences
– Screening and benchmarking
– Recommendations for strategies and mitigation measures to perform the following for closed funds or completed transactions: Ensure compliance with ESG standards and legislation
– Minimisation or elimination of ESG risk
– Optimisation of brand value, resource efficiency and social license to operate
- Exit Strategies: we work with our clients to maximise shareholder capital on exit, through the monitoring and reporting of intangible value and the identification and quantification of ESG value